cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I transfer refunds back to my bank account

SOLVED
Highlighted

How do I transfer refunds back to my bank account

I had have two refunds in my account which I would rather have in my bank account.  How do I transfer them over?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Volunteer Advisor

Re: How do I transfer refunds back to my bank account

@Dartincaz

You said they were 'in' your balance and that is why i gave you that answer.

However if you funded the payment to the seller with a CARD then they won't go back to your balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Advice is voluntarily given.
Kudos / Solution appreciated if I helped you.
4 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

@Dartincaz

Click on 'withdraw funds' below the balance and send them to any linked bank account.

Thanks for the quick response.  I don’t see that option.  However when I look into the refund line it states that it has been refunded to my card.  I assume there’s a delay in this arriving in my account as there is nothing evident as yet.  The main reason I asked the question is because I never received a refund to my account for an item that was refunded last November although when I check that one it says that it was.  I guess I will never see this now given the time lapse but I will certainly follow up on the latest one now I know.

Volunteer Advisor

@Dartincaz

You said they were 'in' your balance and that is why i gave you that answer.

However if you funded the payment to the seller with a CARD then they won't go back to your balance.

Once marked as completed it will automatically go back to your bank account or credit card but takes up to a week to process through to the bank and a bit longer for a c.c (Paypal say allow 30 days but I have never waited longer than a week for mine, the last one taking 4 days).

Ok thanks I will keep checking my account but I don’t see where it should say completed, is this once it hits my account?