How do I transfer my money to a swedish bank account???

ValeLopez
Contributor
Contributor

I live in sweden and I need to start transfering my money to my new bank account. 

It seems the information required is different. 

Can you please help me? 

Thank you 

Valeria 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ValeLopez 

Do you have a Sweden PayPal Account? (You didn't indicate where your account is based when make a new post in the forums.) To see where your account based, click to make a new forum post and a window should pop up to show your country and account type you are posting with.

Swedish bank accounts can be added to Sweden PayPal accounts.

To open a Sweden PayPal account:

https://www.paypal.com/se/webapps/mpp/account-selection

After you open your new Sweden PayPal account, link and confirm your Sweden bank to it then PayPal the money over from the other account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

ValeLopez
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you so much for your answer. 

My current PayPal account is from Argentina. I tried to open a new one in sweden but it seems I am not allowed to have two business accounts in 2 different countries...is that right? 

Any ideas? 

Thank you again!

Vale  

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AngelaK

Hi @ValeLopez,

You may have multiple business accounts as long as you have a legitimate need for each of them. If you reside in both of these countries, it sounds like having each of these accounts would be justified. Otherwise, if you do not reside in Argentina, it may make more sense to close the Argentinian account. 🙂

I hope that this helps!

-Angela

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.