How do I retrieve received money onto a standard credit card?

JudithBram
Contributor
Contributor

I linked a credit card to my account, but now can't send to it the $100 that someone sent me.  And I can't find anything in HELP to assist me. It just takes me in circles. I says there is supposed to be a phone number on the bottom of the CONTACT US page, but it doesn't show on my machine.

What do I do next?Woman Frustrated  (And now even the emoticons don't seem to work!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You can withdraw money to eligible Visa & MasterCard debit or prepaid card.  Eligible cards that support this withdrawal will be shown to you in the "To"
drop-down in the withdrawal page. The money will be moved to the bank account associated with the card selected during withdrawal.

PayPal states that the estimated arrival: about 30 minutes.  (However, it may take more time than that as others have reported longer wait times.)

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal identifies an issue.

There is a $0.25 fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card.
Additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

JudithBram
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry, "it" says, not "I says"

Login to Me Too
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

You can withdraw money to eligible Visa & MasterCard debit or prepaid card.  Eligible cards that support this withdrawal will be shown to you in the "To"
drop-down in the withdrawal page. The money will be moved to the bank account associated with the card selected during withdrawal.

PayPal states that the estimated arrival: about 30 minutes.  (However, it may take more time than that as others have reported longer wait times.)

All transfers are subject to review and could be delayed or stopped if PayPal identifies an issue.

There is a $0.25 fee to withdraw money using your eligible debit or prepaid card.
Additional currency conversion rates may apply when withdrawing from a non-domestic currency.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.