How do I communicate with a human being at PayPal //

Ernie-NH
Contributor
Contributor

I dont know what the problem is with PayPal and my account... I have no disputes and have never had a problem.... but for some reason EBAY/ PayPal will not honor that which I wish to purchase, even on a Paypal bypass using the CC ! I am DEAF and cannot use a telephone, the TTY is useless in this day and age, meaning that my computer is my only means to communicate with the world of "Hearing People"...and this has become VERY VERY frustrating with respect to automated online resources.  I know PayPal and Amazon are nearly the same and I have NO PROBLEMS over there using my CC, so why is it a problem here ???  EBAY flashes the message " cannot honor your request" or some such message re PayPal. PLEASE ask to email me  and explain what is going on !.... Thank you

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ernie-NH

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPalUK and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

OR
You can click on help / contact and use the message centre option in the blue band at the top of the page (or the very bottom of the page dependent on country).
 or You can use the message centre in your paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.