How do I check my Account Receiving Limit?

d0d0
Contributor
Contributor

Hi all,

I have just created a normal PayPal account. I had a PayPal account previously and in the old format, it was very easy to check both the Receiving Limit and Withdrawal Limit for both one whole year and one month.

Now, with this new format, I cannot check the limits. I particularly wanted to check the Receiving Limit for one year in my new account. Because I need to sell a couple of my personal belongings online.

Can anybody help me and tell me how I can check this on the PayPal website! I have been searching this information for more than 3 hours on the PayPal website but I could not find the information!

Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @d0d0,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion regarding your account. If there is no receiving limit listed, it is likely that there is no receiving limit in effect in your country or on your account. PayPal may at some point still need to request additional information for verification purposes, but if there are no listed limits, you should be able to receive payments as normal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@d0d0 

Try clicking the circle icon near the PayPal balance to display a small menu, perhaps they hid it there. Or try this link: View Limits or https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_show-limits 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

d0d0
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply!

The problem with the link is that it shows to you the Withdrawal Limit.

I am actually interested in the Receiving Limit.

Please can you provide me with the link for the Receiving limit?

I spent a lot of time looking for this information but could not find anything.

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @d0d0,

I'm sorry that there is any confusion regarding your account. If there is no receiving limit listed, it is likely that there is no receiving limit in effect in your country or on your account. PayPal may at some point still need to request additional information for verification purposes, but if there are no listed limits, you should be able to receive payments as normal.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Tomcat108
Contributor
Contributor
Then why, when the person is sending me money to my Paypal account does it keep bouncing back and not going through? I live in the United States.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.