How can the buyer confirm receipt of receiving goods?

Temp20230525D
New Community Member

I've sold some items on Facebook and have been paid into my PayPal account. The funds are on hold until the items are received - they have been received, but there's no way for my buyer to confirm this so my funds can be released. How can a buyer confirm receipt of goods? 

Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Faithgay
It has been almost 2 weeks but my sender doesn't have any confirm button on her end. Both on her email, and on the paypal page using her browser, as well as on her paypal app on her phone. We tried everything.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adam1

I'm sorry to hear that she's had trouble confirming receipt through her transaction. Please advise her to follow the steps outlined above on a computer. If that doesn't work, please have her contact PayPal by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of our website. 

Login to Me Too

HL82
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I have the same problem here. I could not release the fund to the seller. Seller completed the transaction but I do not see the button to release payment. Contacted PayPal via message but no reply after 2 days already. Any help would be appreciated here.

Login to Me Too

Roydebosss
New Community Member

best seller oefffff buy here your stuf 

Login to Me Too

Chimuka
Contributor
Contributor
Have sent money to my wife but its on hold she needs it urgently can you have the money released please.
Login to Me Too

zuhohz

Same issue, Have no confirmation button even login with computer. **bleep**, I cannot explain to my client why I cannot confirm. This is **bleep**.

Login to Me Too

maleahmata
same kinda situation here! i had a buyer buy from me and she ended up using a guest account, someone please tell me how she can confirm she got the package!!
Login to Me Too

Temp20220921F
Contributor
Contributor

Payal is just horrible...hope someone will burn in hell. 

Horrible support

MY PARTNER CAN’T SEE ANY APPROVAL LINK SEND HIM AN AN EMAIL

they CHARGED ME ALREADY 176GBP FOR GIVING THUS HUGE STRESS

I AM NEVER GONNA USE PAYPAL AGAIN IN MY LIFE….IT HAD BEEN GREAT FOR YEARS…..CONGRATULATION FOR YOUR GREAT DEVELOPMENT. THIS IS THE PERFECT WAY TO DESTROY A BUSINESS

Login to Me Too

KenJ45

This stupid hold thing is so dumb. It's been longer than 48 hours and the confirm receipt button is still not showing. My friend was trying to send me money for something but I guess either he was doing it from an app or something but it sent as a payment for a purchase rather than a personal transfer so it charged me a huge fee. But whatever, they told me the fee is non-refundable even if we cancel the transaction, great. But now the money is on hold. I've changed the status to process as a digital thing so no tracking number, and it claims it'll release a day after it is confirmed. But my friend has been checking for the past 2 days and still no confirm receipt button. When I talk to customer service, they say the buyer should contact customer service. When my friend contacts customer service, they tell him I should contact customer service. WTF??? Their reps have no answer and the only tactic they know is to bounce it back and forth between us. Literally we've gone back and forth with customer service and everytime no answer and they recommend the other person contact them but we both have done so multiple times. The money is already out of his account, Paypal is just holding it hostage for no reason. JUST GIVE ME THE FREAKIN MONEY!!!!! WTF??? We're both so aggravated now it's not even funny...

Login to Me Too

AkPartners
100% true it's just a headche
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.