How can i take money out without a bank account

Moltak
Contributor
Contributor

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Edward0131
Contributor
Contributor
Hv u solved your problem? Got the same problem too. Please share if u hv the solution. Hope to hear u soon. Tnx
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ag
New Community Member

carewser
New Community Member

I'm in Canada and I have the same problem-no bank account.

Login to Me Too

andrxmeda

Same here. I've been looking for ways to transfer the money into my card or by check but so far I can't find any method if I'm not in the US. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230525ah
New Community Member
Same problem.. looking for solution
Login to Me Too

Montaser
New Community Member

Hi, I'm in Egypt, and I have a bank account in Egypt,

how can I transfer my balance to my Egypt bank account?

Login to Me Too

Perrycathy55
New Community Member
I have a pay pal card and I can't figure out how to transfer my money over to my pay pal card so can get my money
Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

This will work in USA,

get a Paypal debit card,go to ATM and withdraw fund from your PAYPAL account,or ask for check to mail to you 

Login to Me Too

Mishaji
New Community Member

In most countries you can have so-called linked accounts in the same bank, which means that you can manage various types of accounts (including card accounts) through the same application or an ATM terminal. So, just send your PayPal funds to your local bank account and then use an online banking application or a bank terminal to transfer funds between your own accounts (either card accounts or savings or anything). It's costs nothing and solves the problem!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.