cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can i take money out without a bank account

SOLVED
Contributor

How can i take money out without a bank account

How can i take money from my paypal balance and add it to my credit card ? my credit card is linked to my paypal and i do not have a bank account. some please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How can i take money out without a bank account

Hi there! If you're in the US and you do not have a bank account, the alternative option to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to withdraw money by check.

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account by check:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank under your PayPal balance.
  3. Click Request a check by mail instead.

Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

• After you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
  • The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD.
  • There’s a $1.50 USD fee for each check withdrawal.
  • Withdrawals are converted to U.S. Dollars.
  • Before you withdraw money by check, you must confirm an address or become Verified by adding and confirming a bank account. You can confirm your address and request a check immediately by clicking Add an Address.
  • Checks can be cashed or deposited. If you don't deposit your check within 180 days of the date of issuance, we'll return the money to your balance (minus a fee).

I hope this info helps! Smiley Happy

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!
59 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

If you have a US PayPal Account, your options for withdrawing funds are either to your Bank Account or requesting a paper check.  Assuming you do have a US PayPal Account and no bank account, all you can do is request a paper check.  One other option would be if you had a PayPal Debit Card, then you could withdraw funds from your PayPal Account Balance at an ATM.

New Community Member

How do i ask for a paper check? I remeber seeing it years ago when i used paypal only to pay for things but forget where or how i got to it.

Hi there! If you're in the US and you do not have a bank account, the alternative option to withdraw money from your PayPal account is to withdraw money by check.

Here’s how to withdraw money from your PayPal account by check:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. Click Transfer to your bank under your PayPal balance.
  3. Click Request a check by mail instead.

Your check should arrive in 1-2 weeks.

• After you’ve requested a withdrawal, it can’t be canceled.
  • The minimum you can withdraw by check is $1.51 USD.
  • There’s a $1.50 USD fee for each check withdrawal.
  • Withdrawals are converted to U.S. Dollars.
  • Before you withdraw money by check, you must confirm an address or become Verified by adding and confirming a bank account. You can confirm your address and request a check immediately by clicking Add an Address.
  • Checks can be cashed or deposited. If you don't deposit your check within 180 days of the date of issuance, we'll return the money to your balance (minus a fee).

I hope this info helps! Smiley Happy

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. Smiley Happy Thanks!

hello!i,m from Romania I have link a card (mastercard) to my account and i dont have a bank account link , and when i want to link a bank account is request me an US bank account, how should i proceed to withdraw my money ???

@Tamano wrote:

hello!i,m from Romania I have link a card (mastercard) to my account and i dont have a bank account link , and when i want to link a bank account is request me an US bank account, how should i proceed to withdraw my money ???

Hi,

i'm from Bosnia and have same problem...any one know how to solved this?

Thanks...

Volunteer Advisor

romania-

Withdraw funds from your PayPal account:

• To your credit, debit, or prepaid card.
  • To your US bank account.
New Community Member

What if I have a visa debit card; Can I not just have funds sent to that rather than a bank account?  I would prefer to have it direct on my debit card instead of requesting paper check.  Thanks!

New Community Member

How can i add money to the card linked to the PayPal account?

New Community Member

What specific bank could I cash my check from paypal.
I need specific name of bank like America First, Chase or whatever.
I dont have bank account so where can i cash my check from paypal?

thanks.