How can i get my fund faster

Diaz300100
Contributor
Contributor
Im a non established seller since its my first transaction using paypal.. and i got my money hold by paypal.. they says i need to do 3 things to be an established seller.. but.. im not selling anymore.. since i just selling something by coincidence... Is there anything to do to not get 21days hold by paypal??
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

VarunPrabhu1
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass

So if you are selling an untrackable digital service and if you have charged an upfront amount for a huge project a client has bought in bulk, a project that can as well take a year depending on my speed to write and my client's speed to come up with ideas, you don't get the money Paypal has put on hold? Service providers do charge 35%-50% upfront for a service rendered. These do not necessarily have the items delivered when an upfront amount is charged. Now that Paypal has put the money on hold, I have put my client's project on hold as well as I refuse to continue against my professional ethics without the 50% deposited into my account. This affects both the client and me. My client has replied to Paypal that she has authorized the payment, confirming it. Yet Paypal seems to have made no changes. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.