How can a customer transfer money from Wells Fargo bank to Paypal on a Sunday

JessejamesegaSr
Contributor
Contributor

4th of July messed me up getting my paycheck Saturday now I’m stuck till the end of Monday before my mail arrives. Any links I can use for online transfer today?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

There's no relationship (links) between Wells Fargo and PayPal.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JessejamesegaSr

Yes there is a relationship between Wells Fargo bank and Paypal, read link below.

https://newsroom.wf.com/press-release/wells-fargo-announces-support-paypal-wallet-store-transactions

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

EL_LEQUE
Contributor
Contributor
@JessejamesegaSr I think that doesn’t answer the question. The link from @JessejamesegaSr is about purchasing with Paypal Debit Card, funded through a link with Wells Fargo {WF}. Software cooperation among Paypal and WF; I guess they share the fees. What cannot be found, is how to transfer DIRECTLY from WF to PayPal, when no purchase, no cards transaction are involved. PayPal is not a Bank, and uses several Routing numbers from SEVERAL banks to hold balances. For direct deposits (As payroll and others) PayPal give users an account # and a kind-off routing #; WHICH IS FROM ANOTHER BANK(several), Paypal is not a bank and don’t have Routing number. To transfer funds from WF there are several methods: 1. Transfer from WF’s Acc. to Non-WF Accs. Doesn’t work, if the Routing #, assigned by PayPal to your Paypal’s Acc. coincides with WF’s Routing #. 2. Transfer via WF-ZELLE, (that has different rules than Generic-Zelle, and Other-Bank-Zelle); But WF-Zelle doesn’t recognize the PayPal’s Acc. #; EVEN IF PayPal’s and WF Routing #s, COINCIDE. 3. Transfer among same individual WF’s Accs; BUT EVEN IF PayPal’s and WF’s Acc Routing # coincide; How to INCLUDE, a Paypal Acc. Into that individual’s Online Banking Feature cannot be found. SENDING funds to a WF’s Company Acc., can be done only if the two parties have a WF’s checking Acc. registered in WF-Zelle. The sender will need the receiver account name and #. Funds CANNOT be REQUESTED from a Company. I wonder, if PayPal could replace an individual’s Acc. Routing # ?... without loosing transaction history nor other data. And when the routing # from PayPal and Bank DOES NOT coincide..... could the “Method 1” work. Or could WF, improve its Zelle App to recognize a PayPal Acc. when both Routing # do coincide; making “Method 2” work. Or could WF improve its Online BankingvFearure to accept a PayPal Acc, when the touting # do coincide. Meanwhile the two elephants continue wresting.... the only damaged is the grass (The clients) 😜
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.