How can I go around verifying my address

hebahx
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I live in australia under a Briding visa with my fiance who is a newzealand citizen until a decision is made regarding my 5 year residency visa which can take up to 22 months to be decided on

I do not have any bills in my name and i only have a rent agreement with my current address , meaning I can't get anything legally under my name

What can I do ? There are over 1000 dollars sent by my sister and I want to get to withdraw it.. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@hebahx

No proof in your name? Jesus man your going to have to make a life for yourself where you are right now your Off the Grid LOL 😂

a proof  of landlord? is not really proof of anything you need to build a life. car insurance, phone bill, light bill, social security, you need to have a lot to go on.

right now your living off the Grid that reminds me of the game Hit Man agent 47 that's you right now 😂

Login to Me Too

hebahx
Contributor
Contributor
@Manny171 Ha Ha. Very funny. To be honest couldn’t agree with u more but no offence if you’re lazy and if you didn’t take the time to read my situation I kinda don’t have a choice because I legally can’t have any bills in my name until my spouse visa is approved and it can take up to 22 months so I’m under something called bridging visa which basically won’t allow me to even have a post pid phone bill going. As I said all I have is my name on a lease.
Login to Me Too

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@hebahx

I wish I had more information for you friend your stuck in what I

call a rock & a hard place 22 months? is a long time to wait that's almost 2yrs 😮

wish I had a better answer for you but I don't. the only place that I can think of?

is western Union but they can get a little expensive when it comes to sending/receiving money.

you did mention the money is already in the account right?

if it is? you should have every right to be able to withdraw it. what ashame if you can't I'm sure you needed that money.

if I think of another option? I won't hesitate to let you know. enjoy your weekend friend.☺

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hebahx

If your account is not limited then could you not 'send' the funds using the friends / family option to a trusted friend or family member who has a paypal account and can transfer the funds for you and give you the cash?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.