How can I cancel the verification process of my card ?

waelyasmina
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I want to know please how can I cancel the account verification process, because I can't provide the 4 digits number since the bank I'm working with which the Poste.tn, their system can only provide how much you took money from my account (the 1.9$) but nothing else.

Or if there's another way to verify the account.

Best regards.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@waelyasmina 

You can't add a local bank account in your country.
You can only add a linked card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @waelyasmina,

I'm sorry to hear that your card is not compatible with the verification process. Please contact customer service for assistance with refunding the confirmation charge.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

waelyasmina
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, thank you for the answers 😊

I've already contacted the support team, and they provided me the necessary information to verify my account with another method.

Best regards.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @waelyasmina,

Thank you for the update. I'm glad the issue is resolved!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.