How can I cancel the subscription on Chegg?

lmy0531
Contributor
Contributor
I even don’t know when do I click the subscription, but the bills told me that it took me 20 dollars every month! I tried to cancel it on Chegg but I failed, the website even blocked me from entering! (By saying I am a robot WTF) So I have to find a way to cancel it on PayPal Plz can anyone save me?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Annie4u
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, Go to your account on PayPal and look for the charge your talking about in your transactions. Click on 'details' and it will open up information about that transaction. Look over the page and you should see an option that says 'manage payments'. Click on it and you should have the option to cancel the payments or contact the service that is charging you. You can file a dispute on PayPal.com about the payments you have made if they were charged to you without your consent.  I had the same thing happen with an app I downloaded to my iPad. It was a weather app and I didn't realize I had signed up for a monthly charge to use the app. I contacted the company who made the app and they said I chose to subscribe to the app so there was nothing I could do about the charge they made, but I stopped any further payments from being charged by canceling the payment! Sometimes we don't read the "fine print" and companies get away with charging us. There is usually a reason, we don't cancel memberships, etc. If you're really stumped, go to 'contact us' at the bottom of PayPal.com website. Click on it and you will have a couple choices to contact PayPal. Choose one and talk to customer service. I think if you go to the transaction page you can handle it from there! Good luck!   

Login to Me Too

lmy0531
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you sooo much! I will try it immediately
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.