How a UK registered Company Ask To Return Items To China for Refund>

VMAN888
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently try to report a potential fraud from China and try to claim my money back. I bought a pair of usb thumb drives from a UK website, but once I received the items and there're totally different from the advertisement and it was cheap products that I can easily buy from eBay for a few pounds. I quickly contacted them and sent the items back to the Return Address on the parcel. But after 2 days the seller contacted me and said the items should return to China and Not the UK return address. I contacted Paypal and now they still want me to return the items to China for refund. But the things is the USB are now somewhere in the UK Return Address they printed on the parcel they sent me. How do I able to return the items to China since it was in their UK return address? I hope there are not another victim will fall to this trap and not able to get their money back. Paypal please do something to stop this company from cheating another consumer. Thank you!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@VMAN888 

Sadly for buyer protection you would have to send the items back to the address paypal gives you with tracking to prove the return.

Sellers using these China websites or Social Media ads use worldwide depots for delivery of items but for the return of items it goes back to the depot in China.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.