How -To for my buyer to provide "Buyer Confirmation" on a delivered item

epichistory
Contributor
Contributor

How and where does my buyer go to provide a "Buyer Confirmation" on an item they purchased from me . It has been delivered but in PayPal and eBay it still show in transit.  Obviously the carrier did not scan the item upon delivery. The funds are pending, so I don't get paid until  Proof of Delivery or a Buyer Confirmation is submitted.  I need to give some instructions to my buyer so they can get thru this process easily.  

Thanks to anyone who know the answer to my dilemma!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey epichistory,

Great question! On your buyer's Summary page, they can find the payment to you and click on it. There will be an option to indicate they've received the item or service, and the payment should be released!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey epichistory,

Great question! On your buyer's Summary page, they can find the payment to you and click on it. There will be an option to indicate they've received the item or service, and the payment should be released!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.