How To Find Human Customer Support To Ask About Deducted PayPal Balance?

hilda16
New Community Member

Hello everyone,

Good day! I hope I can find anybody here who can answer my concern.

I emailed PayPal Resolution Centre but I only received an automated response or template that doesn't apply to my issue. My employer has sent me my pay this morning but when I checked my PayPal balance, it was less Php 500 and I didn't know where the Php 500 go. I don't know if there are any fees here, I've been using PayPal for almost 2 years now but this is the first time that I got this concern. Php 500 is too much!

Thanks for your help!

Hilda

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

randoMAcce55
Contributor
Contributor

@hilda16 wrote:

Hello everyone,

Good day! I hope I can find anybody here who can answer my concern.

I emailed PayPal Resolution Centre but I only received an automated response or template that doesn't apply to my issue. My employer has sent me my pay this morning but when I checked my PayPal balance, it was less Php 500 and I didn't know where the Php 500 go. I don't know if there are any fees here, I've been using PayPal for almost 2 years now but this is the first time that I got this concern. Php 500 is too much!

Thanks for your help!

Hilda

Go to 'Help' on the Account Dashboard. Or you can use this link - https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/contact-us

Enter the type of problem you are facing over there. Then another option will come where you have the option to call them. You'll also have a one time passcode to make that call.

If you have any more questions, reply and I'll try to answer.

Login to Me Too

hilda16
New Community Member

Thanks for your reply.

I don't think it's best to call a US number now while I'm here in the Philippines.

I checked the transactions in my PayPal account and I saw the PayPal Transaction Fee amounted to ₱527.23 PHP. This is much and I don't even know what this fee for. I've been using PayPal for more than a year now to withdraw my salary from my home-based job and this is the first time that PayPal deducted a substantial amount like this. I don't have any other PayPal transaction aside from getting my salary here from Venjoin LLC (my employer).

I really want to know why and if this will happen again, I don't think it's still good to use PayPal.

Hilda

Login to Me Too

randoMAcce55
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

Hopefully it is indeed a Transaction Fee and you are not mistaken. If its indeed a transaction fee, it could be the fee for the conversion of one currency to another. There can be a number of reasons - https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-fees

Rest assured, your email will be replied to.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.