Holds

Dm777
Contributor
Contributor
A buyer brought clothing off me through goods and services and my payment was put on hold and I sent off the item and added tracking information like it told me to do and the buyer had told me that the item came so I asked him to confirm the receipt and even showed him how to do it and he ended up randomly blocking me so now I have no way to even contact him and I need my money as soon as possible what do you suggest I do?
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Dm777
Contributor
Contributor
Me reading that does nothing though, he already had the product and I haven’t gotten my money like I should of and now I can’t even contact the guy anymore so what happens if the money automatically goes back to him then what?? That means I just lost money and clothes I brought
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dm777 

The info you need is in the link so try reading it. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dm777
Contributor
Contributor
So I have to wait 21 days
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dm777 

Are you reading the same link i am? Or did you not get down this far?

To get your payments released sooner, use trackable delivery with any of our approved delivery companies and enter the tracking details on your Activities page. We’ll usually release your payment 1 day after delivery is confirmed. If your buyer confirms they've received the item, your payment will be released immediately.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Dm777
Contributor
Contributor
What I’m trying to say is that I’ve already done all of that I sent the tracking info straight Away to PayPal first then the buyer personally because he said I couldn’t find it so how long is actually sooner?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.