Holds

mcomick
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, i have a new paypal account and my money is currently on hold for every new item that i’ve been selling online until the shipment is delivered and confirmed. just wondering when exactly paypal will stop putting holds on my money and let me immediately transfer it before the delivery is confirmed. my mother has a paypal account and is able to just immediately transfer without waiting for any shipment to be delivered.
Login to Me Too
17 REPLIES 17

Rekkle
Contributor
Contributor

I do many invoice all in the past the money released immediately, but why this time pp hold my money ?

Login to Me Too

JLB93
Contributor
Contributor
Where is the delivery confirmation icon located on the buyer screen? My buyer cannot find it to release funds.
Login to Me Too

holeinone1

i messaged receipt as delivery recorded as received but still cannot get money off hold 

messaged loads af times still no joy 

Login to Me Too

holeinone1

have provided proof of goods received but still not got money what can i do regards customer 

rights . as they are with holding money not belonging to them

Login to Me Too

basilio03
Contributor
Contributor

My client already confirmed the payment, but my balance is still on hold. What shall I do? Please help me, I really need my money.

Login to Me Too

Vikitoria
How do they confirm that the their item has been received when they didn’t use paypal?
Login to Me Too

Dantezmwendwa
Contributor
Contributor
I have the same problem. The buyer confirmed that service had been granted but the money has been put on hold. It said I will access the money in 1day that was on 15th today it's the 17th and it's still on hold. It's a day plus hours since the confirmation but the funds are still on hold.
Login to Me Too

mgennievah
Contributor
Contributor

hi, i'm currently having the same problem. were you able to retrieve your fund? if yes, may i know how long and what steps did you do? thanks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.