Holding of funding unacceptable!

RaZz0R
New Community Member

So I recently made a new account to provide a training service for certain software worldwide - did my first lesson - sent invoice - now paypal is holding my fund till the 18th of may! 

That is totally unacceptable, I will not accept this! I going to get my client to request a full refund right away and I am going to close my account and do it another way. If someones not happy with my service they bring it up with me - its not for paypal to stand between us and hold the funds I rightly have earned in case the client comes back later and isn't happy. If that ever happens the client talks to me and I help with the knowledge they didn't note down or forgot. Why isn't this made clear when you create an invoice?

Very unhappy as now I need to get my client to send me the money I earned some other way. Messes with me and the client!

My terms are clear - I teach and show - I get paid right after - not weeks after!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
1 REPLY 1

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.