Holding funds after having 💯 relationship with all customers and feedback as well as PayPal

Aaron8181
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal seems to give no break no excuse no explanation as too why they continue to hold funds on customers. eBay has a payment hold policy program where you need too be a member for a special time frame and have 25 successful sales . After this they automatically remove you from there payment hold policy'. Any buyer that clicks buy your funds are supposed to be made immediately available with PayPal. PayPal and ebay clearly have a loophole. And PayPal has more rank and pull then ebay does with there own company. Paypal makes up there own excuses and seems to be nothing more then a virtual website created with no real human to human interaction. They absolutely will not reason with you. These funds hold policy's should not be kept in place if a member has :hundred_points: standings on ebay and PayPal platform. Waiting until shipment is made to get funds available is a joke. And or waiting 21 days that's a joke .
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Aaron8181 

Paypal wouldn't know what your ebay standing is and it wouldn't matter anyway as they are 2 totally separate companies.

With paypals hold they hold funds until you have built up a reputation as a 'trusted seller' with their company regardless of your ebay standing. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bnjones1220
That is bullcrap. I have sold 164 items on ebay in the past year, went through the "hoops" never had a problem, no complaints no refunds NOTHING then out of the blue a month ago, paypal starts holding my every single transaction until i upload tracking information. Doesn't matter the amount, the item, they hold every single one. The funny part is THEY CANT TELL ME WHY!!! Talked to 3 agents, no one can give me a reason. How am i supposed to ship an item when the money is on HOLD!?!?!?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.