Hold

uluc1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I would like to know when the amount held in my account will be released. Also, will this problem be repeated continuously? What should I do to avoid such problems.

Best Regards

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
4 REPLIES 4

eLewela
Contributor
Contributor

Please be advised its NOT a problem from your side but rather a cross check from pay-pal.

It should take 7 days to release the funds after buyer confirmation, and it's immediate upon confirmation.

Without confirmation, the funds will be held for 21 days from the date of the transaction.

I hope this helps!

@uluc1 

If this post was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@eLewela 

Wrong, funds are released when tracking shows delivery + 1 day if they sent a tangible item.

Other than that it is as per link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

eLewela
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I am a new account.

I received payment and the sender had no tracking requirement to it. But I have been having below message for over 10 days now

"...You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." How long is 1 day? or what does it mean?

2. It has taken now 16 days to update my 'name change' even after attaching ALL the relevant documents. Does it take that long?

Regards

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.