Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hold

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor

Hold

Hi,

I would like to know when the amount held in my account will be released. Also, will this problem be repeated continuously? What should I do to avoid such problems.

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Hold

Please be advised its NOT a problem from your side but rather a cross check from pay-pal.

It should take 7 days to release the funds after buyer confirmation, and it's immediate upon confirmation.

Without confirmation, the funds will be held for 21 days from the date of the transaction.

I hope this helps!

@uluc1 

If this post was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Esteemed Advisor

@eLewela 

Wrong, funds are released when tracking shows delivery + 1 day if they sent a tangible item.

Other than that it is as per link.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
I do not work for Paypal.
Highlighted
Contributor

@kernowlass 

I am a new account.

I received payment and the sender had no tracking requirement to it. But I have been having below message for over 10 days now

"...You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery." How long is 1 day? or what does it mean?

2. It has taken now 16 days to update my 'name change' even after attaching ALL the relevant documents. Does it take that long?

Regards