Hold payments

Cbibee70
Contributor
Contributor
I have a payment on hold. The payment was made on 8 Feb. The item was received by the buyer but payment can't be released until buyer says it was received. The buyer has a different address in PayPal than where item was shipped. The buyer doesn't know how to go into PayPal and say it was received. How do I get the hold released?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Cbibee70
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. I added tracking info into PayPal but since they had a different address it messed things up. They said they received it in ebay to it didn't register with PayPal. I will wait a couple more says and then call. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cbibee70 

Wait til after 21 days for money to be released or if tracking was added to the PayPal transaction, the buyer confirm receipt like this:

Here's how to confirm you've received an item:

1. Click Activity at the top of the page.
  2. Find and click the original payment for the item.
  3. Click Confirm receipt.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you received the order.

***Not all purchases require receipt confirmation.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too
Solved

Cbibee70
Contributor
Contributor
Ok. I added tracking info into PayPal but since they had a different address it messed things up. They said they received it in ebay to it didn't register with PayPal. I will wait a couple more says and then call. Thank you.
Login to Me Too

Lorie48
New Community Member
My payment is on hold what should i do
Login to Me Too

Vivekpithalia
New Community Member
Please clear my three payment on hold
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.