Hold on Payment for three weeks

brendaramos
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had a transaction that has been on hold for almost three weeks now and have read that if tracking is provided, the funds should be released. However I provided tracking the same day (Sept 7) and still have no word on why my money is on hold. The buyer has received the item and reviewed it on my depop and i am still waiting. I sold two things after that transaction and received those payments so I don’t understand why the hold is still present.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@brendaramos 

Funds are normally released when any tracking number viewable online shows as delivered to the buyer + 1 day as long as you used one of Paypals supported carriers.

If that has all been complied with correctly then contact c.s. and ask them to release the funds manually for you.

Paypal phones are mostly non operational since covid but sometimes you get lucky.
If there is one available it will show when you click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available in your country.
Live chat is also randomly available.
Also you have the option to send customer services a message.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

brendaramos
Contributor
Contributor
thanks for the response! where could i find the live chat?
Login to Me Too

rawiron1
New Community Member

I quit selling years ago due to PayPal drama.  I come back on here and same **bleep** starts all over.  Moving forward I am going to ask for payment in Bitcoin through an exchange.  This is 2021 and getting paid shouldn't take weeks!  Even the antique banks can get it done in 3 to 5 business days.

Jason

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.