Hold Money

Ririnesia
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, my Hold money since May 4 have not transferred to my balance until today. The status is You have successfully updated order information. You’ll get your money within 7 days of verification.

After that I edited the tshipment into SHIPPED, then the status of my money is You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.

What happen to this? Can someone please help me? I need my money 😞

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ririnesia 

If there’s no shipment tracking number, then PayPal system cannot confirm shipment status with carrier to release your money within 1 day of delivery.

If your transaction is a service/virtual goods or don’t require shipping/tracking number, then mark it as “order processed”. Then ask buyer to confirm receipt on their end. If the confirm receipt option is not available or the buyer does not confirm receipt, you’ll have to wait until PayPal releases it within 7 to 21 days.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ririnesia
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, thanks for the reply!

I am about to update the tracking information. But the order status available is only: SHIPPED, IN PROCESS, HOLD, CANCELED, RETURNED, ORDER PROCESSED

Now, my status is SHIPPED >> You have successfully updated shipment information. You’ll get your money within 1 day of delivery.

Do I need to update it to Order Processed? Or other status?

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ririnesia 

Update it to “Order Processed”. Then the funds will be released within 7 days of verification if buyer to confirmed receipt.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.