His card has been blocked for no reason

Mohamedmax1
Contributor
Contributor

Hi I have created a bank account And created a Visa card When I associate it with the account They withdraw from the bank $ 1.9 The money was withdrawn from the bank several times More than 20 times 

However, a problem has occurred with the site I didn't even activate the card  And the card has been blocked From Paypal I cannot link it with any account 😞 I contacted Paypal technical support Nobody answered me

ty paypal !     

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martina
Administrator
Administrator

Hi @Mohamedmax1,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum!

It sounds like you were trying to confirm your card. In general, if the card is not confirmed within 75 days, the charge will be refunded. Also, if the card has been blocked, it may be that if you tried to confirm it too many times and the confirmation code was wrong, the card was disabled by the system for security reasons. 

In that case, please contact our Customer Service. If you want to contact our Customer Service, you can click ‘Help & Contact’ at the bottom of any PayPal page to see which options are available. You can also contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PayPal) or on Twitter (@AskPayPal).

I hope this helps!

Martina

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.