Help!!!!

Temp20220813L
New Community Member
Once this problem has been resolved I will be cancelling my PayPal account as I am absolutely disgusted with them. It is showing that my account is in the red and that I must add funds. However I have been through all of my transactions and there are no issues with with my account or my payment details. My PayPal account is linked to my debit card and I have contacted my bank who have confirmed that everything is fine from that perspective. I am now being harassed by a company called Westcott debt management and there is no way I am happy to pay until I have resolved this with PayPal. Either it seems they have gone on strike as I cannot get through by telephone and my messages are being ignored in the message centre. I've also contacted through Twitter and have not had a response. Can anyone offer any advice and has anyone had any experience of this kind of thing happening because I strongly suspect this is some kind of scam.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.