Help

Dalejones04
New Community Member

Hi I'm selling a console and I have received a confirmation email from PayPal saying the money been received and waiting for my tracking info, if I go on my account can I check this as something just doesn't feel right when talking to person thanks

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dalejones04 wrote:
Hi I'm selling a console and I have received a confirmation email from PayPal saying the money been received and waiting for my tracking info, if I go on my account can I check this as something just doesn't feel right when talking to person thanks

Yes, please log on to PayPal to see if any record of payment is there. If you see no payment relating to this transaction; nothing in the available balance or pending balance, and transaction activity, then you have not been paid!  PayPal does not ask you to submit tracking info first or pay a third party payment processor money first in order to reveal your payment to you. That's a scam and not how PayPal works. If someone really paid, you'll see payment fairly instantly. They email you name of who paid, how much and for what if that was added as a note to the payment. Basic information.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.