Help

Abdi2391
Contributor
Contributor
I am new to paypal and I transferd 10 usd to my bank account in use but it's been 3 days and I haven't got my money yet
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Well it was weekend for 2 days 🙂 you will need to wait at least 3 working days. Most likely it will be around Wednesday.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7
Solved

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Well it was weekend for 2 days 🙂 you will need to wait at least 3 working days. Most likely it will be around Wednesday.
Login to Me Too

Abdi2391
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you I’ll have to wait and see
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abdi2391 

You can't withdraw to a local bank account in the UAE so do you mean you own and have added a U.S bank account to your UAE paypal account?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yes he can. USD will be exchange automatically and fee will be applied. https://www.paypal-withdrawal.ae/remittance/partner/paypal/terms_and_conditions.jsp Money should be in account within 5 working days.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Abdi2391 

However you can withdraw to a card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

insas
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
@kernowlass That is not entirely true. If he couldn’t withdraw PayPal wouldn’t give that option. He said he transferred but haven’t received it yet which means PayPal did allow the transfer .
Login to Me Too

Abdi2391
Contributor
Contributor
Yes they did allow it and i got a email saying that my money will be in my account within 2 working days but as u said i hve to wait for 2to3 working days weekends doesn’t count
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.