Help transferring money

Ace321sd
Contributor
Contributor
Bank is correct. It’s linked and confirmed. Been trying to transfer money from PayPal to my bank account and it keeps saying it’s unable to confirm it’s me. Tried on both the computer and phone. PayPal representative told me it’s a TMobile issue. Like what in the heck does that even have to do with anything. Please help. Only if you have a legit response though. I’m agitated enough by the ignorance of PayPals customer service by telling me to contact T-Mobile to have them unblock my number so my number has access to PayPal. OF COURSE MY NUMBER IS ALREADY LINKED TO PAYPAL. THE REPRESENTATIVE WAS A TRUE IDIOT. Thanks in advance.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ace321sd

PayPal tracks IP addresses. If you log on with a IP address that PayPal don't recognize is you then that causes the problem. Maybe clear browser cache and PayPal cookies and restart device and your wifi connection/router and then try again. If that doesn't work...I dunno what to tell you. Smiley Sad

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Ace321sd
Contributor
Contributor
Nope definitely didn’t work but thanks for trying.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Ace321sd

What country are you in?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Ace321sd
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlassUSA but the other representative i talked to said a lot of people were running into the security check issue. Told me to wait 48 hours so i'll call back on Tues. But i am super confident that it will still not be resolved prior to then even though she believes it will just "work itself out"

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.