Help to withdraw money.

STARSsoft
Contributor
Contributor

Help to withdraw money.
I had a Visa card attached to which I was withdrawing money. But in March, the card expired. I tied a new Visa card. Fully confirmed it. I wanted to withdraw money to a new card. But the system gives me a message - "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later." At the same time, when I used to withdraw money, PayPal showed a fee amount of $ 5. PayPal is now showing "No Fee"

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

STARSsoft
Contributor
Contributor

I understood everything myself. It is not clear why, but PayPal made a limit for me to withdraw money to a new card in the amount of $ 49. After I tied a new card, I wanted to withdraw more than $ 60. PayPal was giving me an error. Yesterday I tried to withdraw $ 5. Everything worked out for me. Today I decided to find out how much money I am allowed to withdraw at a time. By the method of selecting amounts, I reached 50 dollars. For $ 50, I can not withdraw money. I indicate the amount for withdrawal of $ 49 and voila, money is withdrawn. that is, I can only withdraw for $ 49 at a time.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

STARSsoft
Contributor
Contributor

I have a Visa card. The card has my name. When I tied a card, I went through all the stages of card verification. PayPal also withdrew 1.95 dollars from this card and returned them two days later. I also entered the code on the site from the payment "PP * 1234CODE". I removed all restrictions on my card. What else does?

Login to Me Too

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @STARSsoft,

I'm sorry you're still experiencing issues with your withdrawal.

If the money you are trying to withdraw came from a recent sale on eBay, it's possible that they are still under a 'Hold'.  Please have a look at the following FAQs as they might provide you with relevant information:

Why is my payment from a sale on eBay on hold?

How can I lift my Withdrawal Limit?

As a new seller, can I access my funds earlier?

Thanks,

Avi

Login to Me Too
Solved

STARSsoft
Contributor
Contributor

I understood everything myself. It is not clear why, but PayPal made a limit for me to withdraw money to a new card in the amount of $ 49. After I tied a new card, I wanted to withdraw more than $ 60. PayPal was giving me an error. Yesterday I tried to withdraw $ 5. Everything worked out for me. Today I decided to find out how much money I am allowed to withdraw at a time. By the method of selecting amounts, I reached 50 dollars. For $ 50, I can not withdraw money. I indicate the amount for withdrawal of $ 49 and voila, money is withdrawn. that is, I can only withdraw for $ 49 at a time.

Login to Me Too

Avi2020
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @STARSsoft,

I'm happy you've managed to resolve the withdrawal issue! 😊

Thanks,

Avi

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.