Help required

Adnan_amjad
New Community Member
Hi i am facing one issue. I added my bank account, after i transfered to my bank account some amouny. It said i should verify , but due to my mistake i entered 3 times wrong verification amount. Now my bank account is not in the list of associated accounts. Please help required
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adnan_amjad 

As you entered a 4 digit code incorrectly 3 times then the code option is no longer available to you.

You would now have to contact customer services and ask them to add the bank account for you.

They would probably require you to upload a bank statement first to prove ownership of that bank account.

If you have already withdrawn funds and they are pending then 'if' they fail they should bounce back to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Adnan_amjad 

As you entered a 4 digit code incorrectly 3 times then the code option is no longer available to you.

You would now have to contact customer services and ask them to add the bank account for you.

They would probably require you to upload a bank statement first to prove ownership of that bank account.

If you have already withdrawn funds and they are pending then 'if' they fail they should bounce back to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.