Help related international money

Mujtaba78
Contributor
Contributor

Hello i m a newbie from India and i am 17 tbh. I need your help. I don't have a bank account neither do i have a PAN card( identity card basically ). Currently its not possible to get a PAN card. And i can't receive international money cause of it, how can i use my 10$ gift card without it? Any help appreciated

Login to Me Too
7 REPLIES 7

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mujtaba78

Paypal does not allow account holders under the age of 18.

PayPal asks for a birth date when you register so whilst you can make a PayPal account with false information the account will be subject to sending and receiving limits.

When you reach those limits you will be unable to verify your account so your account would be locked for further use.

Minors can’t enter legal contracts so you won’t have any recourse to get your money back.

Consider what your goals are in the long-term so that you don’t back yourself into a corner.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mujtaba78
Contributor
Contributor
I'll be 18 after 3 months but please help me with my situation
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Mujtaba78

I don't help underage users and it would be pointless anyway as even if you turn 18 your account will soon be limited as you opened it underage.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mujtaba78
Contributor
Contributor
Ok if you know the answer and you are trying to be like that then ok no problem. Let my 10$ go to waste at least i will realize how paypal treat its costumers. And definitely would not recommend this, thank you for your cooperation.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

wait til you are 18 ,then apply.

ifyou apply now,and Paypal find out you are underage,it would restrict your account and any money in your account would be returned to you after 180 days,do you want that to happen?

Login to Me Too

Mujtaba78
Contributor
Contributor
It's actually transferred to my account and i had to verify in order to receive it. That's the problem.
Login to Me Too

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

see if the sender can cancel the transfer or file dispute if he has paid you for goods and services/

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.