Help please

christopher2018
Contributor
Contributor

I have one problem ,if anyone can help me about I put 2 cards at PayPal account one debit and one pre paid For my main card never take s message to use the pin for the refund of the 1$ And in my pre paid my bank give me one pin I use the pin and again no refund in my pre paid how can I can take the 1$ of my debit card and 1$ at my pre paid .. ? Sorry for my bad English btw looking forward for the solution. Thanks And at my pre paid i take

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@christopher2018

Can take up to 30 days for the amount to credit back to your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

MichaelHF
Contributor
Contributor

Sorry can't understand what you need, Try to type in your language and i'll use google translator to answer your question maybe in your language or english 🙂

Login to Me Too

christopher2018
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks So I spent 2 cards with my PayPal my debit card and my prepaid that held a commission of $ 1 from each card for my registration and my certification .. I called my bank and gave me a four-digit code but only for the prepaid not for debit I put the code to get this money back in the prepaid but did not ever get back to me the PayPal what can I do to solve this?
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@christopher2018

Can take up to 30 days for the amount to credit back to your card.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

christopher2018
Contributor
Contributor
Oh ok and refund automatically or only with the code ?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@christopher2018

If you enter the code its quicker, if you are unable to enter the code then it times out and is refunded 30 days later.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

christopher2018
Contributor
Contributor
Ok thanks for assistance 🙂 And have a nice day I'll be waiting .
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.