Help payment on hold

RodgersJ
New Community Member

Hi all I am new to PayPal. I have set up my account, added my bank account and card and have confirmed my bank account. I recently sold an item through DPop I accidentally put $ instead of £ but not too worried about that, it was my own stupid fault and Iu detestable thatI will get less British Pounds due to exchange rates.

I sent my item to the buyer on Saturday 5th October 2019 via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For. I add the shipping number on Paypal for the buyer and myself to track delivery. Using the Royal Mail Track My Parcel it has been confirmed that the buyer received and signed for the item on Monday 7th Oct 2019. The money sat in my Paypal account is $51.16 but it says payment is on hold. Please can someone help with this so I can transfer his money to my bank account.  I have read all about this on the help topics but am still non the wiser.  Thanking you in advance for any help and advice you can offer.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.