Help needed, adding money to wallet delayed.

sojraal
New Community Member

I'm kinda new to paypal and decided to put some money on it last week to make a spotify account.

I never got the money i put on it so i just thought i did something wrong or clicked on a fake link.

Today i got an email from what looks like the official email adress. It's telling me i still have funds and that I can claim them before the 22nd of April or they will be sent back to my bank account. Is this something paypal does or is this some kind of scam? 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Martin

Hi @sojraal,

Welcome to our Community. 

It sounds like you might still have to verify your email address to receive a Payment.

For Belgian customers, there are two ways to add funds, one quicker than the other.

These are the two ways you can add money to your PayPal account from your computer. These are listed below in order of speed.

Option 1: With PayPal top-up, you can add money to your PayPal account within 5 minutes:

1. Go to your Wallet.
  2. Click Transfer Money.
  3. Click Instantly top up using Bancontact.
  4. Follow the next steps.

You can add a minimum of 25 EUR and a maximum of 1000 EUR per transaction to your balance. There are no additional fees for adding money using PayPal Topup.

Option 2: You can add money from your bank account to your PayPal account. Here's how:

1. Go to your Wallet.
  2. Click Transfer Money.
  3. Click Add money to your balance.
  4. Click Transfer money from your bank account to your PayPal account.
  5. Follow the next steps.

It can take 1 to 2 days for the money to be credited to your PayPal balance. You will receive an email once the transfer has completed.

To add money from your PayPal app:

1. Tap your balance.
  2. Tap Add Money.

If you have confirmed your email address and still have not received your funds please contact our Customer Support directly. 

Thanks

Martin

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.