Help need to delete old card

Carebare94
New Community Member

I need to delete a card I have that no longer works & I've been pressing the "Remove Card" thing and it's still not working ugh help lol

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Gagana2
Contributor
Contributor

I even tried that. I linked a Master card but couldn't link my Visa (which is more important to me). Tried to withdraw my money to my Master card (which is successfully linked) but got a warning red tringle and couldn't withdraw. I really need help. 

Login to Me Too

Tharaka2
Contributor
Contributor
I also need this problem . Please help
Login to Me Too

Dlburkes
Contributor
Contributor
As you can see from the replies from PP employees, they say the exact same thing! Robots with human picture. Need I say more!
Login to Me Too

mscheaf
Contributor
Contributor

Come on Paypal, 44 others now have the exact same problem, this is clearly a problem on your end, quit trying to pass the buck to all the users. You have ZERO benefit of the doubt after everyone observing decades of incompetence from every single person associated with your company. Yeah sorry, I'm going to believe the problem is the website that has been garbage since day one, not 45 different users.

Login to Me Too

AAbdullaheef
Contributor
Contributor
my paypal deactivetion
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.