Help me to link my valid working visa card, my phone cant call becuz it costing extra money

gader
Contributor
Contributor

hello paypal workers my visa is valid and working  with enough money and both of my informations in my bank and my paypal account are exact

my problem is Im always getting errors after trying to add and link my credit visa card

help me Im really dissappointed and despereate and I did everything I could but now its your side to solve my problem and you can ask me anything to prove that Im needing your help especially after checking with my bank and they showed me that my card is working fine  somewhere else like google pay without a tiny problem so why Im stuck for more than couple months

dear paypal moderator please forward my request to anyone working in customer care and help me to start my bussiness

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @gader,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding your card onto your account. I'm unfortunately unable to forward any requests on, but I was able to find a Help Center article I think may help out: Common issues when adding debit or credit cards .

If you're still running into issues, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thanks for reaching out!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

gader
Contributor
Contributor

edit: my visa is working fine with google wallet and please help me and thanks in advance

Login to Me Too
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @gader,

Welcome to our Community Forums! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues adding your card onto your account. I'm unfortunately unable to forward any requests on, but I was able to find a Help Center article I think may help out: Common issues when adding debit or credit cards .

If you're still running into issues, please feel free to reach out to our Customer Support clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

Thanks for reaching out!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

gader
Contributor
Contributor

thank you very much dear Mod Jon K ..

I think Jessie
from PayPal helped me through emailing then told me to try again with new credit card then I took a break until today which I plan to do it carefully but something strange happened accidentally and its making me worrying when I clicked on a link in a junk mail from a message claiming to be from paypal and then it opened a page telling me theres an error but after checking again I thought it could be fake page trying to steal my account

thats why I'm asking you again to make sure if its really from Paypal site
I'll try posting the full info about the sender and a snapshot of the suspecious email.. here it is:
<removed>

the login button in the suspecious email is referring to <removed> which I think is dangerous link

please tell me about this and I ask everyone to not visit or accidentally click on that link until we get an official answer from Paypal about this

thank you in advance

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.