Help me please!

Jesstay77
New Community Member
I went to transfer money to my varo card and it said transfer delay. So I continued with the transfer delay but I want to know why and how to speed it up I just transferred money the other day no problem! Yesterday when I tried to do this from the app it said I need to secure my identity. But I did not continue with it due to I wanted to call them first but after I exited out of the app I could not sign back in ur kept saying check Info and try again but I was typing the right info so I went on Google and went on the desktop version of PayPal inside in no problem and when I went to transfer my money to my varo card it says delayed transfer instead of what it had said yesterday. So I wrote them through resolutions center. But that said they will get back to me on June 26th or before that that's crazy I called them and try to speak to a representative and they said office is currently closed to speak to a representative call back to our normal business hours 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. and it's 9 a.m. in the morning or Wednesday so I'm confused why they're saying they're closed always something with PayPal I swear to God
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.