Help! Where do I enter deposit amounts to verify my account?

JonDuPre
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings!

I'm attempting to verify my linked account to receive a payment. The system is instructing me to enter the amounts of the PayPal test deposit recorded today. I see NO FIELD IN WHICH TO ENTER THE AMOUNTS. How do I enter the amounts and confirm my account? 

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JonDuPre 

At the Wallet page for the card or bank account you are verifying.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

JonDuPre
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in my wallet. I'm clicking on my account, then, clicking on the "verify your bank" button, to go to a field where I can enter the PayPal deposit amounts recorded today. When I click on the button, it doesn't go anywhere, rather, takes me back to the same screen. How do I enter the amounts to verify my account, to receive my payment?

Login to Me Too

JonDuPre
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in my PayPal wallet, attempting to receive a payment. I'm clicking on the "verify your bank" button but it doesn't open a field where I can enter the PayPal deposit amounts recorded today. How do I do that? 

Login to Me Too

edorsey
New Community Member

I'm having this same issue currently! I'm in Wallet and the status of my bank account says "ready to confirm". A box underneath notes that two deposits have been sent, and is followed by a clickable "confirm bank" link ... but the link goes nowhere! I would think it would open up a section/bring me to a new page for me to enter the deposit amounts, but it just refreshes on the same page. Were you ever able to fix this issue? And if so, how? I'm planning on contacting a representative directly tomorrow once it's business hours again since this does not seem to be fixing itself and I can't find any answer anywhere online or in PayPal's FAQ/help section.

Login to Me Too

edorsey
New Community Member

ok I found another message board where someone suggested trying it on the app (which I'd done earlier today to no avail) but I just gave it a try again and it worked through there! It gave me a place to enter the deposit amounts and my bank is now confirmed. For some reason I was just unable to do it using a web browser on my laptop and ipad.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.