Help!!! Problem transferring funds! ASAP !!

JasmineHall
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!! I bought a Paypal Prepaid Debit Card. From what I understood, I should be able to transfer money to my new debit card by using the bank account information given to me. Every time I try to use this feature to get MY money out of my PayPal it says: "We're sorry. We're not able to process your request right now. Please try again later." It has been saying this for DAYS! The card is activated. I have $71 waiting for me that I need!!  The only thing I can see the could be the problem is the directions PayPal gave me:

1. Log in to your PayPal account (PayPal website link here). Select "Withdraw".
  2. In the "Withdraw Funds" screen, click "Transfer funds to your bank account".
  3. In the "Withdraw Funds by Electronic Transfer" screen, click "Add Bank Account".
  4. In the "Add Bank Account (U.S. Bank Accounts Only)" screen, enter this information: Then click "Add Bank Account".

Disregard the "Alert" screen; your Card Account is now set up to receive funds via PayPal.

This is what the prepaid-Paypal page said to do. I had one problem though, There is NO withdrawal button, so I can't do step 1. The only way I thought would do the same thing was the "Transfer to Bank account" option when I click "Claim It". I tried to do this and that is when the problem above started!!

I really need help!! I sold some stuff on the app "Mercari" and had the funds sent to the bank account information they gave me to transfer money to my Paypal Debit Card!! I am very worried I won't get my money!!

The card that was sent to me BY PAYPAL shows up in my wallet, but does not show up instant transfer section!! According to the packaging on the card, AND the PayPal website I SHOULD be able to get my money onto the card!! Please help!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.