Help!! PayPal taking numerous payments

Jenna_hales
New Community Member
I recently had a transaction from my bank decline in PayPal resulting in a negative balance. I made another transaction and it added my balance on there. I then made another transaction and it also added the balance on to it and then I checked my bank and have another transaction for the amount taken from my bank. That's 3 transactions for the same amount in 3 days. I rang PayPal and the lady was no help at all. I want to send screenshots for proof but the contact us email thing doesn't allow attachments! What do I do?! It's nearly $200 and I would like that money back! Any help is appreciated! Thank you!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Jenna_hales 

If you have a negative balance then paypal will try again to take the funds from your bank account as you authorised when you paid to resolve the negative balance.

If in the meantime you add funds yourself then you may well clear that negative balance whilst the funds paypal have removed are still processing.

So any funds that arrive at your balance after the negative has been resolved will be added as a balance credit. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.