Help! I can’t link my bank account

sehuntopia
Contributor
Contributor

I’ve tried multiple times to confirm my bank account through the quick way (entering my username & password for my bank account) but I keep on getting “Something went wrong we couldn’t link your bank”. So I tried to do it the other option but still nothing! Could someone please help it’s urgent.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sehuntopia
Contributor
Contributor
I actually have found the solution! I talked to a PayPal support member & they told me clear my cookies / cache from my device, & I did so. It later worked without any problems.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

doleeeery
Contributor
Contributor

Honestly, I think the OP tried that already; that's how they got to the "something went wrong" message. You're not adding any value here. How about reading their actual question?

Also, if anyone else has a solution to this issue, which I'm also having, please weigh in!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@doleeeery 

Well if you can do any better then feel free to try, at least I gave them some advice which is a lot more than you have bothered to do.

If they read the link posted and then came back to say it did not apply then I go on to try further advice IF i have the time and am not doing anything else like having to post to folks who NEVER help but like to take a pop at those that do. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Kmdlkjb123
Contributor
Contributor
I am having trouble reading out all 16 numbers in the list of all my credit and debit cards it will only show me the last four what do I do
Login to Me Too
Solved

sehuntopia
Contributor
Contributor
I actually have found the solution! I talked to a PayPal support member & they told me clear my cookies / cache from my device, & I did so. It later worked without any problems.
Login to Me Too

supertomcat
Contributor
Contributor

Clearing cookies and cache and switching browsers didn't work for me. Anybody else have a solution?

Login to Me Too

How I clear my cookies and cache from my device?
Login to Me Too

magnus59
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem. Clearing cookies didn't help.

Login to Me Too

JadedJordan
New Community Member

Same issue here, cleared everything from my cache and cookies, didn't help. It doesn't even give me the option to type in the account information for my bank. Is the site broken or something? About time to look for an alternative because this is a headache.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.