Hello I Am from Pakistan I am Link My Bank Or Debit Card On paypal Seen Error

Usama3
New Community Member

My Paypal Can't Recieve Link My Banck Account And Debit Card I Am From Pakistan And I Need Paypal Service Because My Lots Of Online Payments I Am Recieve

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Usama3 

If you are located in Pakistan right now and not somewhere in the West Indies using PayPal, you are in violation of PayPal user agreement. You cannot open and operate a PayPal account in another region from Pakistan because PayPal does not provide services to Pakistan at all. That is why you can't add a Pakistan debit card and bank account. PayPal accounts are country specific.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Usama3 

If you are located in Pakistan right now and not somewhere in the West Indies using PayPal, you are in violation of PayPal user agreement. You cannot open and operate a PayPal account in another region from Pakistan because PayPal does not provide services to Pakistan at all. That is why you can't add a Pakistan debit card and bank account. PayPal accounts are country specific.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

9B2BBPP
Paypal I need add pakistan mobile namber
Login to Me Too

9B2BBPP
How is sullen please tell me
Login to Me Too

9B2BBPP
Me add only pakistan mobile namber you halp me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.