cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello I Am from Pakistan I am Link My Bank Or Debit Card On paypal Seen Error

SOLVED
New Community Member

Hello I Am from Pakistan I am Link My Bank Or Debit Card On paypal Seen Error

My Paypal Can't Recieve Link My Banck Account And Debit Card I Am From Pakistan And I Need Paypal Service Because My Lots Of Online Payments I Am Recieve

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Hello I Am from Pakistan I am Link My Bank Or Debit Card On paypal Seen Error

@Usama3 

If you are located in Pakistan right now and not somewhere in the West Indies using PayPal, you are in violation of PayPal user agreement. You cannot open and operate a PayPal account in another region from Pakistan because PayPal does not provide services to Pakistan at all. That is why you can't add a Pakistan debit card and bank account. PayPal accounts are country specific.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Esteemed Advisor

Re: Hello I Am from Pakistan I am Link My Bank Or Debit Card On paypal Seen Error

@Usama3 

If you are located in Pakistan right now and not somewhere in the West Indies using PayPal, you are in violation of PayPal user agreement. You cannot open and operate a PayPal account in another region from Pakistan because PayPal does not provide services to Pakistan at all. That is why you can't add a Pakistan debit card and bank account. PayPal accounts are country specific.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Paypal I need add pakistan mobile namber

How is sullen please tell me

Me add only pakistan mobile namber you halp me.