Haven't been paid all month of March

Nickscards
Contributor
Contributor
So ive sold 50 dollars worth of cards this month. I go to my calender and it shows my shipping label costs as always. But nothing ive sold this month has hit my PayPal. Yes its been longer then 21 days and no ebay has no hold on it. My fees were paid on the 1st......anybody know what the problem is???? I live in WV
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Mejoare
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Nickscards ,

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are sorry to hear that you have not receive the payments for these items that you sold. 

Just wanted to check if you see any notification on your Paypal account that money is waiting, or atleast an email from Paypal about any payment. It might have been that the email address on your Paypal account is not confirmed yet. To start receiving payments, we need to make sure the email address on the Paypal account is confirmed. 

Also, can you check if the email address on the Ebay listing is the same as the email address on your Paypal account. There are times that when an ebay listing was created some time ago, it would be under a different email address as the one listed on the Ebay account and Paypal account. 

From your Ebay account, does it show that the buyer had already made a payment? 

Here's how to confirm your email address:

1. Go to Settings.
  2. Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
  3. Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
  4. In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button. At that time, you’ll be directed to the PayPal login page to enter your password and finalize the email confirmation process.

Let us know after you have checked. Stay safe.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.