HOW DO I GET A HOLD OF A REAL PERSON DURING COVID?

RaynaEla
New Community Member

This is so bs, I have work to do and I can't get through to anyone, I do not need the run around. How do you get a hold of a damn rep to process a payment?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OLM985 

@RaynaEla 

Phone lines not operating due to covid.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

OLM985
Me too!! I got hacked back in april and they managed to steal some money from me. I managed to get some back from Xoom thanksfuly because my phone number was still linked. But they took over my PayPal account and changed the amail associated with. Couldn't even post here unless I have an email with PayPal. So made this 2nd account to get an hold of someone but nothing expect automated BS message!! I'm so **bleep** and looking forward to sue! I've lost quite a lot of money over this. If Banks can still serve their customers so should PayPal. It's an online bank ffs
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@OLM985 

@RaynaEla 

Phone lines not operating due to covid.

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sandra11111
Contributor
Contributor

Facebook- not at 7pm on a weekday.

Login to Me Too

Yeanooooo
Contributor
Contributor
If anyone find a way to actually get a human to talk to please update the thread. I can't believe how this generally just turning into a scam itself. They just collect money over covid with no expanses. They don't evenly read thread here. Welcome to good old age prior to IT Revolution. One small virus literally put humankind on its knees and start ..... It with out lube. This is so dumb
Login to Me Too

Wild4the1
New Community Member

I just got ripped off by paying with paypal for an item that I was purchasing from someone on facebook marketplace.

I spent 1/2 an hour + on a useless  chat when I really needed to speak to someone.

The ridiculousness of not being able to get someone on the phone.

During this pandemic people all over the work are connecting by the BILLIONS each day, by phone via Zoom, Facetime, whatever,,,, and to think that paypal has no way to keep their customer service lines open when more and more people than ever are most likely using PAYPAL, more than ever before.

What a disgrace, what did they do,,,,fire all of their employees because no one at PAYPAL or owner company E-Bay can figure out how to have them work from home and keep customer service open.

Maybe they all refused to work from home because Paypal would not provide proper PPE for them to use while in quarantine at home and while using the phone!!!!

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Wild4the1 

They are working from home using messaging and live chat.

Unfortunately i don't think they want to let the whole world know their personal landline numbers so that you can phone them.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

sandra11111
Contributor
Contributor

Apparently Facebook not at all. I tried during business hours and I got a canned message saying they weren't providing service due to the virus crisis. This is not a good sign for the future of my being a PayPal customer, or the future service it provides.

Login to Me Too

Tracy651
Contributor
Contributor
I made the mistake of googling pay pal contact number. I got scammed 2 days ago so don’t do that. Anyone reading this I want you to know it’s a fake PayPal site
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.