HOLDING MY FUNDS AGAINST MY WILL

Lajubadbad
Contributor
Contributor

WHY IS PAYPAL HOLDING YOUR FUNDS AFTER THEY DECIDED TO BLOCK YOU SERVICES 

THEY COULD VE JUST GIVE YOU EVERYTHING BACK AND CLOSE YOU ACCCOUNT. WHY WAIT FOR 180 DAYS WHAT IS THE DIFFERNT BETWEEN NOW AND 180 DAYS

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

toniwenzel
New Community Member

I need a Refund since you holding my Fund against my will please i will appreciate if the money is refunded thank you

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6
Solved

toniwenzel
New Community Member

I need a Refund since you holding my Fund against my will please i will appreciate if the money is refunded thank you

Login to Me Too

Dawnhoff
Contributor
Contributor

Me Too 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lajubadbad 

If you have been told your Paypal account has been permanently limited then Paypal holds any funds for 180 days as that is the same time frame that buyers have to open paypal disputes.

If no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then 'normally' you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you are over 18, the account is in your legal name and registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lajubadbad
Contributor
Contributor

PAYPAL IS A HUGE COMPANY CAMPARE TO THE LITTLE GUY 

THERE ARE MANY OTHER PAYMENT PROGRAM OUT THERE BUT I USED YOUR SERVICE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I WAS SAFE WITH YOU.

YOU WERE SUPPOSE TO PROTECT YOUR CUSTOMERS OTHER THAN DISTROYING THEIR LIVES. $950 FOR THE AVARAGE GUY LIKE ME IS A LOT TO GET MY LIFE DISTROYED. PAYPAL DONT EVEN REALIZE THAT. I JUST WANT TO CLEAR MY FUNDS ASAP AND JUST CLOSE MY PAYPAL ACCT.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lajubadbad 

My service?

What do I have to do with Paypal ?

This is a user to user community forum and they have ranks dependent on how much you help.

I help a lot but have NOTHING to do with Paypal.

So whether you use them or not is up to you.

You asked why they held the funds for 180 days and I replied to let you know why.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Lajubadbad
Contributor
Contributor

hey Sorry I don't know who I wrote to.. my apology I thought I was writing to paypal customer service

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.