HI

FOXI2
Contributor
Contributor

HI I WOULD LIKE TO ASK you how can I send money to my account please?

thanks

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

PayPal_david

Hi there @FOXI2.

Welcome to the Community!

If you are trying to withdraw funds from your PayPal account to your bank account, this can be done by clicking the 'Withdraw' option on your account. If you are trying to send money to another person, this can be done by clicking the 'Send Money' option on the PayPal website. You can then enter the email address that you would like the funds sent to and they will receive the payment. 

I hope this helps.
David.

Login to Me Too

FOXI2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi David, first of all thank you for feedback but my problem is that I would like to send money to my own account from my credit card and don’t find way how to do it. Can you provide something please? Thank you so much in advance Jan
Login to Me Too

PayPal_DerrickD

Hi @FOXI2,

Thank you for following up with us. To clarify, sending money from your card to your own PayPal account isn't a feature we support. You can definitely send money and make purchases with your credit card through PayPal, but you won't be able to add funds from the card directly to your PayPal account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

-Derrick

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.