HELP awaiting clearance funds

kavisquirrel
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

I transferred money (friends and family) paypal to paypal on the 24th Jan. Its cleared from my UK bank account and my UK paypal, it still isn't in my Aust Paypal and is showing this

PENDING (Money received)

Usually the money is in my Australian bank account before it has even been pulled from my UK account but this time it seems to be taking forever. Why is it still pending if its money received. It has no clearance date and I need it to pay my mortgage!!

anyone have any idea?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kavisquirrel 

Paypal often credit upfront payments and they take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account to paypal to pay them back.

However for some friends / family transactions OR if you don't have a back up card linked that is in date OR because at some point you may have had a failed bank transfer or negative balance then they do not credit upfront and this time you take the wait.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kavisquirrel 

Paypal often credit upfront payments and they take the wait for the funds to transfer from your bank account to paypal to pay them back.

However for some friends / family transactions OR if you don't have a back up card linked that is in date OR because at some point you may have had a failed bank transfer or negative balance then they do not credit upfront and this time you take the wait.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.