HELP! Goods and Services address accidentally added

Sereniv
Contributor
Contributor

A friend commissioned me for a digital drawing. She sent money through goods and services but accidentally forgot to put 'no address'. So now paypal expects me to send something but there's nothing to send since it's digital and I already sent it through via internet. WHAT DO I DO

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sereniv

To be honest if you are 'selling' you are supposed to use the goods / services option and its against paypal rules to use the friends / family HOWEVER if its just a sale between real friends rather than customers you don't know then the odd gift payment between friends is fine.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

nevadasmith
Advisor
Advisor

you just have to wait,if buyer does not dispute,then it should be released in 21 days?? 

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sereniv

@Sereniv

Click on the transaction and the 'refund' option is at the bottom of that details page.

All you will lose is the 30 cents fixed part of the fee, the rest is refunded at the time you issue your refund.

Then your friend can use the correct option to pay you.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Sereniv
Contributor
Contributor
@kernowlass what would happen if I just waited it out like the other commenter said? would that be bad? and what would happen if she used friends and family from now on? She IS a friend
Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sereniv

To be honest if you are 'selling' you are supposed to use the goods / services option and its against paypal rules to use the friends / family HOWEVER if its just a sale between real friends rather than customers you don't know then the odd gift payment between friends is fine.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.